• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Alexander is Inactive so that Dwill can play

SgtJoo

say what you want about we need more firepower on offense because they have a third string qb. i thought we made our strengths stronger. i want cam and kb and stewart and everyone to go off this game. i'd love an offensive barn burner but poo. we can bring them the d and annihilate them with our pass rush and defense like we did last week. why put more weight on the offense to win the game? we are a defensive team. deangelo is an old broken gun. frank is a fuging fresh tank.

Firepower? Is this 2008? At this point bringing D Lo for firepower is like bringing a cap gun to a gunfight.

You could argue that giving DeAngelo's carries to Stew is actually a bigger boost than bringing DeAngelo in general.

lets see we got a guy who is one of the best RB's in the league at the moment.

we have another guy who is young and shows youth burst.

we got a fb, who although hasn't run the same as last year. can pound the rock for a yard.

then deangelo a 31 year old rb who hasn't played in 4 weeks with a broken wrist.

defensive side:

we have mario and horton

hmmmm lets sit a guy who constantly pressured/pushed the pocket/set the edge/ hitting the qb for 98% of his snaps (i rewatched the game) who has fresh legs

this decision makes zero fuging sense just from a gameday personnel standpoint

especially considering the injury issues charles johnson has had this season

well at least we'll have 34 to lean on in case CJ gets nicked and has to leave

i'm honestly shocked that me, a 27 year old fat bearded dude on his couch watching the game for a 2nd time, can see how much of an impact big frank (with fresh legs) had in our rotation. compared to deangelo who has SUCKED this entire year.

it is truly astonishing how dumb this is. Hope the players can overcome, i wanna play seattle.

Archived