• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we be the North Carolina Panthers? Map says yes

GRWatcher

Charleston is the worst in terms of bandwagon fans.

Worse than Charlotte? Charlotte is one of the worst towns I have ever seen in terms of bandwagon and transplant fans. Our NBA and NFL venues get owned by almost every opposing fan base unlike any other in the country.

You can name it the Charlotte Panthers and I'll probably sell my PSL to a charlotte native who will sell all the games to opposing fans. It's a fuging poll. I'm a sc CAROLINA panthers fan and didn't fuging vote. Get over it, or suck ass like your other Charlotte teams. If the team felt like your sorry asses could support the team alone then they would name it the Charlotte Panthers, but because your city has just as much redskin, Patriots, Giants, and every other team fans as much as it has Panther fans you need SC to support the damn team.

Worse than Charlotte? Charlotte is one of the worst towns I have ever seen in terms of bandwagon and transplant fans. Our NBA and NFL venues get owned by almost every opposing fan base unlike any other in the country.

I have been to Charleston multiple times, and irt NFL, all I see are Cowboy fans with a handful of Steeler or Redskin fans.

Of course, Charleston is primarily a college sports town, with mostly USC or Clemson fans, with the occassional Duke/UNC basketball fan. 

Archived