• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Anderson

CCU Norman

Man has two good games against the worst team in the NFL and all of a sudden he's worth a 3rd rounder. My god people

He also was a pro bowl qb on the browns... I think he could be very successful in the right system. I feel he is very undervalued and is a good qb.

DA is as good as a QB as you would need for a backup. he may not be cam-like, but he is good for and with cam. he's cheap and reliable. you draft a guy and you don't know what you are going to get as a player and a teammate.

as long as DA is content being here and is still able to do well in those rare occasions he is asked to play, i think we should keep him.

and someone trading a day one or two pick for him? lol. would not happen. he's a back up. that's his niche. you don't trade early picks for a back up. i'd honestly be surprised if we could get any pick for him. you just don't trade for backups unless you are really desperate.

He also was a pro bowl qb on the browns... I think he could be very successful in the right system. I feel he is very undervalued and is a good qb.

One year out of how many garbage years? He just this year finally has more tds in his career than interceptions. Nobody is dying to get Derek Anderson, he knows that. That's why he signed an extension instead of moving on.

How many other QBs are really considered starters in the 2015 NFL draft outside the top two.  In QB heavier drafts, yeah...you won't get much, but in years where the QB position is weak in the draft and teams desperate for a starter you might find a sucker. 

Yeah but we actually LIKE Anderson. Why would you want to send him to Buffalo? That's just mean. 

Archived