• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

honest question, and I know that's never a real good idea here on the huddle, but what the hell!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans?  (myself not included of course)

go

We have our share of sore loosers, the Seahawks are an outstanding team.

But we will defeat them next season, until then good luck with the Superbowl.

honest question, and I know that's never a real good idea here on the huddle, but what the hell!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans? (myself not included of course)

go

Why should Panthers fans like the Seahawks? We're Panthers fans!

how is it possible for panther fans to hate the Seahawks and their fans?  (myself not included of course)

go

Who said anything about anyone hating the Seaosprey team and their followers?  I think it's all about attitude.  I wonder when someone finds out that they pump extra noise into the stadium during the games?

I think when a team seems to have the number of another team (4 straight wins), along with a highly touted (and better right now) QB, and a confident (and talkative) defense it just breeds hate from fans that just don't get it.

But I think the majority of us don't hate Seattle. I'm not a fan by any means but I don't hate them or their fans.

I don't hate the Seahawks anymore than I hate the 31 other teams in the league. Losing to them in winnable games these past 3 years is annoying, but we've shot ourselves in the foot each time so I can't be mad at the Seahawks for that. The 12th man thing is a little obnoxious and the signs about how we should all get a job at Walmart like Charlotte is some hick town are stupid - but meh.

I do HATE the Cheatriots, will go to my grave believing they cheated us out of an honest shot at winning a SB, so I hope you crush them.

Huge fan of the LoB.

Russell Wilson seems like a nice kid.

But I always tend to in a broad sense dislike (and take shots at) front-runners.

And I sure as hell take pleasure in tearing down the Media's Precious Darlings (i.e. Wilson, Luck, etc.).

None of the above applies to my favorite team and players though. Yeah, its hypocritical, but I'm a fan, not a "rational, unbiased observer" like some set themselves up to be.

It's frustrating as all poo to watch you guys play mediocre for 55 minutes, only to come out with some miracle bullshit at the end of each game you play either us or Green Bay. 

So when we see you guys have success, we get envious and think "God dammit! 5 minutes and 2 lucky ass plays separate us and them... When is it our turn?"

So yeah, that's probably why. 

every team other than the panthers is the enemy along with their players and fans and coaches. it's really that simple for me.

i hate that we haven't been able to beat you guys.

i am jealous of the amount of luck that you guys....esp. wilson...has.

i think the designers of that stadium deserve more credit for the noise than the "12th man".

speaking of 12th man:

g_aggieland_hi.jpg 013014-SW-CFB-12thmanshirt-pi.vadapt.320

all that said, think that the seahawks are the real deal and yes, that pisses me off. despite the luck, you guys are good. i think pete carroll is much better than rivera. i like aggressive coaches. rivera has shown he can be, but he taps the brakes too often and then there's shula who pretty much rides the brakes on offense. i like the way your coaches and players acted after each game. they acted with grace, unlike those congadouches in san fran.

i also have varying degrees of dislike/hatred for teams. the pats and saints are about as despicable as you can get. i have no respect for either of those franchises. i think they cheat. but...i respect the seahawks. their fans? meh. the 10% that existed before a couple years ago i think are alright, but the 90% of that fanbase, as annoying and outright ignorant as they can be are still mild compared to the pats/steelers/cowboy fans in the world.

i would rather that be us in the superbowl and i feel our time is right around the corner, but since it's you guys agains the pats, i say take them down. i like what you guys did to the broncos last year exposing them for the mediocre team they are and i want you guys to do that to the pats. i think you can.

I have no hate for the Seahawks.  I disagree with the 'bandwagon' group of Seahawks fans, but as a whole, have no discord for them.  I have enjoyed each game we've played, minus the final score.  We've been in every game, led 50% of the time and are mirror images of one another (mobile QB, nasty defense, love to run).  

The fair weathered Seahawks fans are annoying, but the a good portion of the CLT fans are similar. I love my Panthers, but so much of the fanbase (not us diehards) is so hot and cold based on their W/L.... and a very fair-weathered city (Hornets, UNC, etc.).  

They've got a good thing going up there, incredible atmosphere from what I can see on TV and are building a NFC dynasty.  Their GM has ninja'd the draft, much like a guy we have here.  For Panther fans that are hating on the 'Hawks, look in the mirror.... it's eerily similar.  

Archived