• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera recaps 2014 season on WFNZ

Johnny Rockets

Didn't see this posted but Ron Rivera gave a pretty good interview on WFNZ this morning recapping 2014, plans heading into 2015, Cam's mechanics, Ron's balls, how kids have been shaking him down for Panther's gear,  etc...... I listened to most of it on the drive into work and thought it was very candid and there were some good talking points. Personally, I think he's got this thing heading in the right direction and things are really falling into place.  

https://soundcloud.com/wfnz-610-am/ron-rivera-recaps-the-panthers-season-and-looks-ahead-1-23

Ron is the greatest excuse maker in the history of NFL Head Coaching. I really don't care who plays special teams. Make it work. This unit has been bad for 4 years. A touch back is good starting position for us.

Yeah, the special teams part was questionable. I didn't expect him to throw anyone under the bus, but he did seem to be fine with it based on the circumstances he mentioned. 

Didn't see this posted but Ron Rivera gave a pretty good interview on WFNZ this morning recapping 2014, plans heading into 2015, Cam's mechanics, Ron's balls, how kids have been shaking him down for Panther's gear,  etc...... I listened to most of it on the drive into work and thought it was very candid and there were some good talking points. Personally, I think he's got this thing heading in the right direction and things are really falling into place.  

https://soundcloud.com/wfnz-610-am/ron-rivera-recaps-the-panthers-season-and-looks-ahead-1-23

ready to officially ditch the eagles yet?

Find it funny how now they're willing to admit we were in rebuilding mode after screaming last year that we weren't taking a step back

funny "peculiar" or funny "haha"?

Don't know too many teams going into a season that will broadcast they are in rebuilding mode when they have tickets to sell.

Find it funny how now they're willing to admit we were in rebuilding mode after screaming last year that we weren't taking a step back

we took a step back? if the goal is the playoffs, and we won a playoff game this year, I would say thats a step forward

Archived