• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Football Spot's FA prospects for Panthers & some of my own thoughts

top dawg

Dawg, these are realistic names. Yes, they are beaten-down stocks--we can't afford the big names. I hope people understand what you are doing here.

Even if we could afford the big name guys I'm not sure if we will ever be that team that makes the big splash in free agency.

Those top tier free agents tend to be overvalued every year because of multiple teams bidding against each other. DG seems to be value oriented.

Even if we could afford the big name guys I'm not sure if we will ever be that team that makes the big splash in free agency.

Those top tier free agents tend to be overvalued every year because of multiple teams bidding against each other. DG seems to be value oriented.

exactly.

Hopefully a #2 WR and a plug and play OT.  I think the WR is fairly doable, not sure about the OT.  Another decent veteran CB or safety would be nice too.  I really don't want to see Harper starting again next year and we really need a nickelback (or a #2 if we want to move Bene back to nickel). 

No safeties. .

FS:Bahhhstun and a latter round draft pick or even a UDFA

SS:Harper and yes Colin Jones.ok i agree Cj must improve in pass coverage.but with his type of speed and instincts that can very well become a strength.besides pass coverage what are his other weaknesses?

and in your opinion what are we missing at saftey?

Good Post TopDawg. I would like to see Dunlap. He is one of the top two LT free agents. I also believe he won't break the bank.

I would like to see Fitzgerald here. He still has a couple miles left on those tires. We will have Brown who can take the top off the defense and I would believe somewhere in the draft we are going to get a speedy WR (providing he fits the draft spot as we know Gettleman will not reach)

Gettleman is going to be wise with our money. I have no doubts about it. IMO if he can address our needs in FA even it is to provide competition this helps him draft BPA.

Archived