• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

what's she going to do when she finds out that this doesn't make her a better person...

Heck, all that matters these days is being famous. How and why is unimportant.

Anything for those 15 minutes. Even if you look like an utter fool, it's okay as long as you're a famous fool.

I don't know what's worse...

That Edelman was stupid enough to fall asleep with some random chick in his room.

Or that she freely broadcasts to the entire planet she just had a one night stand.

Don't blame edleman for random sex after the super bowl. But my god these girls today, same type of girls that wake up screaming rape. I don't even blame her for fuging him, women have one night stands too. But tell your friends, don't broadcast it to the world.

She could be one of those girls that looks really, really hot at the club, then the next morning once daylight hits her and beer goggles wear off you realize she is really about a 3 or 4.

I have been fooled more than once by the dark lights of the club + copious amounts of alcohol

a wise man once said... " THEY ALL LOOK GOOD AT CLOSING TIME."

cleat chasing, gold digging, attention starved bottle rats with daddy issues that can make your life a living hell. 

I bet she pulled the old "I'm allergic to latex" line on Julian, too. That OLDEST trick in the book for the cumdumpsters that put decent women to shame. 

Archived