• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

It would have been so much better if her caption read: " Just gave Edelman herpes! No lie!

Or..." I just gave Julian Edelman a welcome into the world of aids! No lie! "   :)

I think it would have bee better to say:

I just pegged Julian Edelman! No Lie!

See how he lives that down...

Don't blame the girls because the athletes are morons.

People have sex happens all the time. Has nothing to do with an athlete being a moron. At least have some common decency. Cool you fuged a celeb. Maybe tell your friends and stuff like that. Don't post it to social media and everything for the world to see. Just makes you look like a attention seeking *****.

Should guys be worried now that chicks are taking pics of them after hook ups when they are sleeping? Sorry but if this were flip flopped with a guy taking a picture like this of a girl people would be claiming rape right now.

People have sex happens all the time. Has nothing to do with an athlete being a moron. At least have some common decency. Cool you fuged a celeb. Maybe tell your friends and stuff like that. Don't post it to social media and everything for the world to see. Just makes you look like a attention seeking *****.

Should guys be worried now that chicks are taking pics of them after hook ups when they are sleeping? Sorry but if this were flip flopped with a guy taking a picture like this of a girl people would be claiming rape right now.

Derek Jeter has literally nailed thousands of random chicks and celebs. How many pictures or scandals has he got caught in? None.

It's 100% the athlete's fault for being an idiot. It's called personal responsibility.

Archived