• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

Derek Jeter has literally nailed thousands of random chicks and celebs. How many pictures or scandals has he got caught in? None.

It's 100% the athlete's fault for being an idiot. It's called personal responsibility.

That's a called confidentiality agreement. But yeah that does tie in with being responsible. Sad but that's the way it's gotta be in this day and age.

People have sex happens all the time. Has nothing to do with an athlete being a moron. At least have some common decency. Cool you fuged a celeb. Maybe tell your friends and stuff like that. Don't post it to social media and everything for the world to see. Just makes you look like a attention seeking *****.

Should guys be worried now that chicks are taking pics of them after hook ups when they are sleeping? Sorry but if this were flip flopped with a guy taking a picture like this of a girl people would be claiming rape right now.

the fact that your account is named after a guy who got so much trim it literally killed him makes me feel some kind of way

Derek Jeter has literally nailed thousands of random chicks and celebs. How many pictures or scandals has he got caught in? None.

It's 100% the athlete's fault for being an idiot. It's called personal responsibility.

Its my understanding that the Captain also gave each of them "thousands of" a gift basket with signed memorabilia and other such things after wards... "Heres a really sweet gift basket for your hush-money.." 

That's a called confidentiality agreement. But yeah that does tie in with being responsible. Sad but that's the way it's gotta be in this day and age.

Yeah, but Jeter won't even let people into his residency with a cell phone. That's an extreme, but it keeps him out of trouble and out of tabloids.

Edelman represents the opposite extreme. Going out drinking, bring home a random chick, have sex with her and just pass out. That's stupid. I've done the same thing before- but I'm not a celebrity/athlete.

If athletes don't want to be accused of assault/rape, have women out for blackmail money or trying to get pregnant, have women leaking photos and such, etc, etc it's really simple. Either practice safe sex and bind them with confidentiality agreements, or stop sleeping with random and/or crazy women.

If you wanna live wild and free go right ahead, but don't cry when shít like this or the Hardy incident happens. Because eventually it will happen.

Yeah, but Jeter won't even let people into his residency with a cell phone. That's an extreme, but it keeps him out of trouble and out of tabloids.

Edelman represents the opposite extreme. Going out drinking, bring home a random chick, have sex with her and just pass out. That's stupid. I've done the same thing before- but I'm not a celebrity/athlete.

If athletes don't want to be accused of assault/rape, have women out for blackmail money or trying to get pregnant, have women leaking photos and such, etc, etc it's really simple. Either practice safe sex and bind them with confidentiality agreements, or stop sleeping with random and/or crazy women.

If you wanna live wild and free go right ahead, but don't cry when shít like this or the Hardy incident happens. Because eventually it will happen.

Oh trust me i totally agree. If these guys don't use extreme discretion in this society then they really can't complain. Just the way it is.

While I agree with what you are saying it still does not make it right. Women should have enough respect for others and them selves not to do stuff like this.

Archived