• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

League files motion for Hardy's evidence

philit99

10-4

just frustrating

my hope is they do an investigation, and come out of it saying holder its a straight up coke bitch and Hardy is set

I think he gets suspended, but for less than 6 games

I would live him here, but I just do not think it happens.

Hope the front office proves me wrong.

They will find anything to tarnish Hardy for the good of the League. The NFL is trying to save face, and look ethical about all players involved in last seasons fiasco. This is about saving the NFL image, nothing more. I think the league owes about 12.2M dollars of Cap space to the Panthers, if no evidence is found against Hardy.

I'm sure this is what will happen..

"Oh, look what we dug up. we were right to fug Hardy and the Panthers to save OUR ass"

a bunch of BS

No, this is still about the domestic violence.

As I said, all that has been proven us that he paid holder and she went away.

League is evaluating whether tgere us enough there to warrant a suspension.

Remember Rothlesberger was suspended even though he was never found guilty.

Not saying he should it should not. Just what I think the league is looking at.

Nobody knows what the settlement was..

If they couldn't prosecute without her testimony how is the NFL going to find fault with the evidence that wasn't enough to go forward with in the case...

Ben was on his 3rd accusers when they finally punished him..

They will find anything to tarnish Hardy for the good of the League. The NFL is trying to save face, and look ethical about all players involved in last seasons fiasco. This is about saving the NFL image, nothing more. I think the league owes about 12.2M dollars of Cap space to the Panthers, if no evidence is found against Hardy.

But they have to battle the NFLPA as well.. So unless they have hard evidence they will lose..

The NFL is not going to apologize to Greg Hardy or the Panthers. Nor are they going to do anything to 'make it up' to either one.

They took unusual measures (the exempt list) to keep his name out of the public consciousness while they rewrote the policies that governed domestic violence suspensions.

Now, in all likelihood, the full force of those rewritten rules will be used against Hardy.

And yes, this will probably happen regardless of whether or not you or anyone else thinks it's fair.

Get a grip, guys.

This is an employment contract issue...with conditions that all players agreed to.

Too many of you think this is about what happens in a court of law.

It is not the same.

there are no charges pending nor convictions. the appeal was successful and Hardy was the party that called the officials onto the scene.

no laws were broken and therefor the league can only speculate as to the occurrence and what conduct codes were broken. a lawyer could actually sue the NFL for privacy invasion, character defamation and for punishment without cause. it could get ugly.

witchunts and punishments for rumor mothering could destroy the NFL if they aren't careful.

Archived