• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DGB Considered "Best WR to Come Out since Calvin Johnson."

nctarheel0619

I get that but, there will not be an elite talent at tackle in this draft at 25.  Why reach when you can have the best talented WR in the draft possibly?  

I'm not throwing out the idea of gambling on DGB but using a first rounder on him would not be in our best interest.  But I also agree with you that he won't last to our 2nd rounder.  Somebody will gamble on him.

Comparing him to Randy Moss is a bit of a stretch as Moss set college records on the field and at the combine, not in "perceived talent".  And testing positive for pot is a hell of a lot different than getting busted with a pound of it.

I'm not throwing out the idea of gambling on DGB but using a first rounder on him would not be in our best interest.  But I also agree with you that he won't last to our 2nd rounder.  Somebody will gamble on him.

Comparing him to Randy Moss is a bit of a stretch as Moss set college records on the field and at the combine, not in "perceived talent".  And testing positive for pot is a hell of a lot different than getting busted with a pound of it.

Granted, I won't argue with that.  

Archived