• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Byron Bell is Gone

Jeremy Igo

e0xn1.jpg

Had to bump for the laugh. Made this meme during the MNF game against Philly, posted it in the game day thread, and just re-discovered it on my computer. It's even better when you imagine Gruden saying it in that voice of his on national television.

Lol, after that same game I made a long facebook post listing the things that would be better than Bell at LT.  

Ex. "1. a pack of cats. 2. a pile of dirt. 3. a cardboard cut out of Bryon Bell" etc.

e0xn1.jpg

Had to bump for the laugh. Made this meme during the MNF game against Philly, posted it in the game day thread, and just re-discovered it on my computer. It's even better when you imagine Gruden saying it in that voice of his on national television.

yeah i can imagine what that would sound like very easily

"man i tell ya this banana (brief pause for emphasis) can play the left tackle position better than byron bell"

I hated him because he acted like and even tried to tell people that he was good. You don't give up 4 sacks in a game and come out and say you think you played well. Even if you truly think that (you're mental, by the way), you certainly don't say it. Your play says otherwise. As nice as he is and as good as he thought he was, he was garbage. I, for one, will not miss him.

e0xn1.jpg

Ugh, I was at that game with my friend for his 21st. Would've much rather seen a banana on the field. At least then there'd be a chance of the D slipping on their ass

How sad will it be that our starting LT from last year won't even be signed as a backup for any of other teams.

Nice guy just not starting or 2nd string quality.

Good luck elsewhere BB

He has 4 years of starting experience and has played both sides - someone somewhere will bring him in to compete and he'll stick on someone's roster. I personally think that he isn't coming back because Carolina told them they would be upgrading and he wants to try to find a starting job rather than becoming a backup, which is his prerogative.

Archived