• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Will says Panthers didn't reach out to him when his mother died

QCkilla

Most people who work for a livings bosses don't attend their parents funeral with the big difference being that their boss also doesn't give them tens of millions of dollars they never earned.  Poor poor Deangelo had to bury his mother with his only his family present.  If he wasn't such a whiny little bitch he might stop to consider just why nobody else on the team volunteered to be around him in a non team situation where they weren't required to do so.  Other than because they are all cold heartless SOB's and that he's some kind of poor put upon victim, of course.

She was/is the reason the NFL wears pink in October--maybe DWIll expected more of a tribute than he got.  I dunno.  All I know is this:  It is a very emotional time for DWill and I know he is in pain.  He has to know that his career is probably done.  His mother recently passed.  Probably a bad idea to go social media with the venting, but I do not think Jerry Richardson is at the source of his pain.  The realities of life are.  He aged out at the same time his mom died.  That is tough.

You have to remember that this is his side of the story.  I doubt Mr. Richardson offers a reaction.

Typical occurrence of a person viewing something in their life far more important than their peers see it and getting upset because of that.

D-Will has a right to his feelings and opinions, but the way he inaccurately broadcasted the content of the interview on social media and then argued when he was called out about it was a really lame move.

There was also no other reason for the interview other than to paint the Panthers in a bad light and founded purely on animosity and vengeance.

Williams is just a diva and I'm glad I don't have to view his content associated with the Panthers any longer.

If true pretty poor by the Panthers and very surprising. I can assure you there is more to this and we as fans will never hear.

Timing is poor and classless by DW. He was one of my favorite players but his attitude this past two years has been tiring.

I bet if this was happening to Greg Olsen people would calling for the FO's heads. Either way, I won't blame anyone without seeing it come straight out of D-will's mouth

If DWill had actually produced at a probowl level once in the last 3 years I'd pry be more on board with pitchforks and torches

D-Will should have more of an issue with his "friends" on the team not coming to the funeral than JR reaching out to him.  To me it would hurt worse that my friends didn't show up as opposed to my boss not reaching out.  It's definitely a sad time for D-Will but I think the anger/resentment is misplaced if he has an issue with the front office.  

I thought DeAngelo was a classy guy until this little tirade.  I understand he's got some hurt feelings about the team not showing up at his mom's funeral, but they thanked you in millions of ways for your service.  This charade after getting cut is immature.  Lost some respect for him.

D-Will should have more of an issue with his "friends" on the team not coming to the funeral than JR reaching out to him.  To me it would hurt worse that my friends didn't show up as opposed to my boss not reaching out.  It's definitely a sad time for D-Will but I think the anger/resentment is misplaced if he has an issue with the front office.  

The only player who showed at the funeral was Greg Hardy.  I don't know how to embed tweets but Person tweeted it about 20 minutes ago.

Archived