• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Will says Panthers didn't reach out to him when his mother died

QCkilla

Deangelo, your time here was great, and now you're tarnishing it all with this crap. True or not, you put the whole organization on public blast, then after starting the poo storm you provide clarifications.

Please stfu and shove that selfie stick up your ass. And you still stuck for fumbling away that Seattle game.

He's not a Panther any longer so I don't care. He seemed like a good dude, but this makes him look like a little spoiled brat. Even if true, it's berween D and the Panthers and he should keep it that way. Dude was paid mega millions that he didn't deserve, he should appreciate that and STFU. 

ickmule ,you summed it up exactly the same way i feel.

When you speak to the media you have to be crystal clear and detailed in what you're saying. You can't speak in a vague manner and expect everyone to read between the lines and understand you. It's not going to happen. Williams knows football, but he has no idea what he's doing with social and sports media.

I don't know about the rest of this board, but I'll remember 2-23-15 as the day Thomas Davis received a key to the city of Charlotte, am I right??!

This is a day i will remember. I can't think of a single Carolina Panthers player that deserved the tke bto the city more than Thomas Davis. What a great football player and even a greater person. Total class.

he's the conductor of the anti-richardson circle jerk on this site

also a guy who routinely spends time around the players and has contacts inside the organization disputes the claim so...

You forgot to mention the guy who used to claim he had sources inside the Panthers until his continually incorrect predictions proved that whole act was phony. 

Since then, he's been the primary "I hate Jerry Richardson" guy on here.  Maybe it's an attempt to deflect attention from his past history.  Who knows?

Amused that he's still spouting the 'blackmailed the city' bit too.  He claimed Richardson was threatening to move the team.  I showed him several examples where it was reported that Richardson said he never wants to move the team.  His response was basically "well, it still happened" :lol:

The Panthers did reach out to him. He just feels they didn't do enough.

He also wrote that one article on an air plane. Lol

I recall you saying something like he asked them to dedicate the season to her and they declined.  Was that it or did I misremember?

As to the whole story, if Richardson didn't reach out to him that's a shame.  I'd like to know more of the story, but the team doesn't generally respond to stuff like this so who knows if we'll hear.

You forgot to mention the guy who used to claim he had sources inside the Panthers until his continually incorrect predictions proved that whole act was phony. 

Since then, he's been the primary "I hate Jerry Richardson" guy on here.  Maybe it's an attempt to deflect attention from his past history.  Who knows?

Amused that he's still spouting the 'blackmailed the city' bit too.  He claimed Richardson was threatening to move the team.  I showed him several examples where it was reported that Richardson said he never wants to move the team.  His response was basically "well, it still happened" :lol:

I recall you saying something like he asked them to dedicate the season to her and they declined.  Was that it or did I misremember?

As to the whole story, if Richardson didn't reach out to him that's a shame.  I'd like to know more of the story, but the team doesn't generally respond to stuff like this so who knows if we'll hear.

u pretty much showed me nothing when it came to defending Richardson. but that is for another day.

I find it odd that its something necessary to point out, and obviously it would have been a good gesture to be present. But at the same time i have missed many funerals that i probably should have went to, but i

Like to remember people for how they lived not how they looked in a coffin, around sorrow, IMO death should be praised especially in this case with fighting cancer. No more pain and suffering but that is just me people grieve differently, i just feel like if his mother was of importance then why would he be making the importance of an nfl franchise owner being present such a high priority. I mean obviously JR is all about the dollar and its not like he was literally family, what significance does jerry have to the life his mother lived. Jerry showed much respect in numerous games allowing his

Mother to be an honored guest on Breast cancer awareness days, when during the games those with the illness were recognized and dwills mom was banging on the drum. I jus dont understand his point.

Archived