• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Re-sign Ed Dickson

NJPanthers12

I do agree consistency is good, my only issue is that they're excited about signing back players that led to a 7-8-1 record. I realize Dickson was asked to block last season which isn't his thing but Voth is saying there's not much money left now.

We're basically going to field the same 7-8-1 team but with a new batch of rookies. Winning that last game in Atlanta doesn't look so good anymore, could've really used that 10th pick and grabbed a legit WR or OT

I think it's fair to say that we were a different team in the first half of the season vice the second. There seemed to be a lot that needed to be figured out and the Hardy distraction didn't help. They played well once they found their stride. Just not enough talent to beat the Seahawks. So I see us keeping a lot of those guys that made that second half team and adding more talent.

Injuries are always an unknown every season for every team. But you keep guys that played well, are familiar with everything and everyone and add more talent. Recipe for sustained success if not excellence I think.

I do agree consistency is good, my only issue is that they're excited about signing back players that led to a 7-8-1 record. I realize Dickson was asked to block last season which isn't his thing but Voth is saying there's not much money left now.

We're basically going to field the same 7-8-1 team but with a new batch of rookies. Winning that last game in Atlanta doesn't look so good anymore, could've really used that 10th pick and grabbed a legit WR or OT

The thing that turned our season around last season was that we gave our young guys a shot to start and got a couple of pieces back from injuries. Getting those guys who found a winning formular at the end of the season back with a full off-season under their belt + a new batch of DG rookies makes me feel real good about next season.

Winning that last game in Atlanta doesn't look so good anymore, could've really used that 10th pick and grabbed a legit WR or OT

I normally agree with you on most things, but give me playoffs and a division title.

The ability to draft well was our problem for years, not where we were drafting. Gettleman appears to be changing that.

For like the tenth time, breaking a story is nice, but it is hardly writing. Some of you wouldn't know what good writing is if it bit you In the ass.

Writing is for old people and yuppies at Starbucks waiting on a soy latte.

Its all about speed not facts.  Better to be first than correct.

Archived