• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Source: Saints having a complete fire sale

RelaxImaPro

Someone tell me what good Drew Brees is ? For all his volume stats it means nothing for all the times he's crumbled in crucial moments. He doesn't strike fear in anybody. And all of you guys know what I'm talking about. Maybe it's because we are divisional rivals with the Saints but Brees does not scare me at all.

Lets stop crowning Brees for five seconds. When the refs don't fug us we straight up own his ass. He doesn't deserve to be a hall of famer. This guy has never been as hard to face as Brady or Manning or even Big Ben. To be completely honest Brees is an exploitable QB on a stat padding offense and I wouldn't be surprised if his overrated ass was on the trade block too. He's a whiney pussy and deserves no respect

Easy now.  Calm down there. 

If anybody is looking for a get rich quick scheme, I highly suggest moving to New Orleans, going into the paper bag industry and opening a shop selling custom paperbags and specifically custom sizing for those in need of larger sizes like our good friend Alice. The opportunity has not been greater for years, think about the housing boom circa summer of 2002.

On top of being in cap hell is the problem that over $21 million(15% of cap) is dead money taking up cap space for players no longer on the team. Hurney put us in this same position when he restructured Jake to pay for franchising Peppers and then cut him the next year for which we had a $12 million hit. Brees has also had a ton of money pushed into the future and trading him may not actually give them much cap relief, since that would become dead money.

On top of being in cap hell is the problem that over $21 million(15% of cap) is dead money taking up cap space for players no longer on the team. Hurney put us in this same position when he restructured Jake to pay for franchising Peppers and then cut him the next year for which we had a $12 million hit. Brees has also had a ton of money pushed into the future and trading him may not actually give them much cap relief, since that would become dead money.

$15 million of that cam from the Graham and Grubbs trades. We had very little dead money before those two moves.

You mean truth you don't want to hear. Brees is not top 5 anymore and barely has been. When the going gets tough the guy has become Jake Delhomme and cost you football games. If you don't want to accept that then that's fine because the Panthers will continue to beat the poo out of your worthless team regardless.

yea dude im a taints fan

Archived