• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys in negotiations with Greg Hardy?

UNCrules2187

I think it's pretty clear there was a financial settlement between them. She may be a shitty person but she's still a person. I just think it's ridiculous for you to paint Greg as this sad downtrodden player who came to our door, willing to play for peanuts, and we kicked him out into the cold. And how if only we'd let him play here for cheap we'd be in the Super Bowl next season. He has always been money motivated. He did a great job of campaigning to make himself a core piece of the panthers that we couldn't let go, so we would pay him and keep him. He may be a great teammate too. But that's his job too. I don't feel sorry for him that he wasn't immediately snapped up to a mega deal in the first week of FA and that he had to get his agent to drum up some fake leads to remind teams he is still available.

If half the people like you would just read what really happened you would understand. It pisses me off that people use Domestic Violence to get money much less punish a person for not doing what they wanted. Lets face it Ray Rice didnt get punished one bit in court because his girlfriend dropped the charges. Like wise Holder came to hardys house drunk and high and slapped him then he called the cops. He got arrested because he was the guy and you cant charge females with DV in NC. So he got arrested because she was pissed at him. After that the Panthers kicked him to the curb because JR does not like bad PR no matter if you are innocent or not.

I'm pretty sure michael bennett has been an unstoppable force for the Seahawks since he joined them. He's just as good and as versatile as greg. Cliff Avril and that LB they drafted have been solid pass rushers too. 

Graham is good but he'll never be Gronk because he is soft as fug and you can take him out of games because of it. You have to injure Gronk to do the same. Graham would be just as likely to be pushed out of the way as whatever receiver they threw to was.

Bennett is not even on the level of hardy. He is a good DE but Hardy is one of the best. The only reason SEA has a pass rush is because of there CB/DB combo. They are the best in the NFL and followed by what NE had last year. Graham may be soft but he wins matchups and is not nearly as useless as you make it seem. He has beat Keek and Wagner in SEA for some TDs and thats not soft.

snake is in crisis mode... need to put him on suicide watch

Hell im not usually like this but when you say Hardy will be in SEA thats frighting. Hawk must be jacking off to some of the finest Canadian maple syrup money can buy right now.

4 words

Jimmy

Sherman

Chanslor

Hardy.

Wilson is not even that important to that team. He is just a role player. Cam is basically our offense replace him and you are 3-13 these past years.

Don't forget about Beast Mode and Wagner. God that team will be stacked for years. Patriots of the NFC.

I'm pretty sure michael bennett has been an unstoppable force for the Seahawks since he joined them. He's just as good and as versatile as greg. Cliff Avril and that LB they drafted have been solid pass rushers too.

Graham is good but he'll never be Gronk because he is soft as fug and you can take him out of games because of it. You have to injure Gronk to do the same. Graham would be just as likely to be pushed out of the way as whatever receiver they threw to was.

Bennett is good but he's no hardy

Archived