• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talk to Greg Jennings

Jeremy Igo

Him visiting Jax is news and either deserves it's own thread or for this to be bumped.

No it's not relevant

Bumping it suggests that there's some kind of development related to panthers football. It's stupid that you have to open up the thread and find out it's nothing because someone wanted to let everybody know that Jennings visited another team/another WR got picked up so it affects his market value/Jennings scratched his ass.

How starved are you people for information that you want to resurrect old news to discuss him going to Jacksonville anyway?

No it's not relevant

Bumping it suggests that there's some kind of development related to panthers football. It's stupid that you have to open up the thread and find out it's nothing because someone wanted to let everybody know that Jennings visited another team/another WR got picked up so it affects his market value/Jennings scratched his ass.

How starved are you people for information that you want to resurrect old news to discuss him going to Jacksonville anyway?

I'd say Gandhi starved.

No it's not relevant

That time of the month already?

Him visiting Jax is news and either deserves it's own thread or for this to be bumped.

I would have put this in the FA thread. Perhaps there wouldn't have been so much whining.

Edit: And to those who are saying it's not relevant, I laugh. Until Jennings signs, news regarding his visits is obviously still very much on the menu.

No it's not relevant

It's a general thread about Jennings and has been for weeks now. Do you really think new news would be posted in it? There would be 5 simultaneous new threads If anything new happened.

Your whining is the worst part.

It's a general thread about Jennings and has been for weeks now. Do you really think new news would be posted in it? There would be 5 simultaneous new threads If anything new happened.

When a thread gets off the first page and then shoots right back up to the top of the forum, yeah, I do expect some meaningful update, and not a bunch of bored people over analyzing non stories.

Your whining is the worst part.

Good. My hope is if I keep doing it that it kills interest in a thread on a subject that has basically become little more than a cold case at this point.

Archived