• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talk to Greg Jennings

Jeremy Igo

says you. Cotchery has had a very long successful career.

Unfortunately, the Panthers needed him to be a number two receiver, when he's a geeat number 3/ricky proehl's role throughout his career.

It's amazing how many ignorant fans spout of when they truly don't know anything.

When we needed Ricky Proehl to make the game-winning catches, he made them. When Jericho Cotchery had those opportunities, he failed.

Do not compare the two. Doing so is what is truly ignorant.

says you. Cotchery has had a very long successful career.

Unfortunately, the Panthers needed him to be a number two receiver, when he's a geeat number 3/ricky proehl's role throughout his career.

It's amazing how many ignorant fans spout of when they truly don't know anything.

He sucks and like Gettlemen said he was a dollar store signing. . But I guess Dave is ignorant as well..

nice insight

Assuming you were asking if he plays outside or in the slot, the answer is he is fully capable of both and has done so throughout his career. He doesn't have the same speed and quickness he used to but he still gets separation due to extremely smooth and precise route running.

Gettleman likes him or he wouldn't be a Panther.

Guess that part was lost on you.

No surprise there.

Yeah Dave really acts like he wanted him when he called him a "economic signing"...

Do you know what that means Siegfried? ?

Let me explain in common terms. .

He was cheap ..

Example:

If I could afford steak... I wouldn't eat Ramen noodles. .

Archived