• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[RUMOR] Falcons to lose 2nd round pick

R0CKnR0LLA

They will probably drop about 10 spots in the first and pick Gurley

Good news for us if they do that. Falcants O-Line can't match-up with our D-Line. Their run game is no threat to us.  Same with Tampa. No O-Line.  Saints getting Max Unger, re-signing Ingram, and renting CJ Spiller will be toughest run game we face in the division.

All comp picks stay where they are and in the round they are now. No other picks are affected besides Atlanta's.

It's like being in line for a roller coaster ride. The attendants have everyone in line to fill all the seats on the coaster, but someone chickens out and leaves the line. The attendants don't go and grab 1 person to take that spot, they just fill up the coaster with who's in the waiting area and leave the seat empty. That's what going to happen here. The Falcons pick is chickening out of the waiting area and not being replaced. The round will go with an empty spot and won't affect the next one. The next coaster (round of picks) will be normal.

Thank you for that explanation, but you were not supposed to take that questions seriously. :P

kind of bs how deflate gate was swept under the rug

Well, the thing about deflate gate is this...

EVIDENCE.

How do you prove who did what? And who was responsible for doing what?  And if even anyone did anything?

I know some of you would vote "guilty" if you were on a jury without even considering any of the evidence cuz you're just that bad ass, but...

How about considering EVIDENCE for a change?

(P.S. The evidence is pretty damn overwhelming that the Falcan'ts did what they are accused of doing.  Especially since their owner pretty much pleaded guilty.)

Does that mean our compensatory fifth round pick is no longer a sixth round pick because it is before where a sixth round pick would normally be at? Or is our fifth round pick still a sixth round pick because it is after the fifth round but before the sixth?

The problem is I have had a lot to drink tonight and you just made my head hurt. :(

Does that mean our compensatory fifth round pick is no longer a sixth round pick because it is before where a sixth round pick would normally be at? Or is our fifth round pick still a sixth round pick because it is after the fifth round but before the sixth?

you fuging wot m8?

The dude who wouldn't be drafted would've been a seventh anyway. It's not like the second that got dropped would now go undrafted.

dude I'm not an idiot , I know that. I don't think anybody is stupid enough to think a 2nd round talent is going to go undrafted now. Thanks for the lesson.

Archived