• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If it came down to Peat or Perriman....

MedellinHeel

Only wr worth drafting high are out of reach or we'll over reach for them. Perriman will fall to the second round.

In all honesty I rather over reach for the likes of Devin Smith, Nelson Angholor, Phillip Dorsett, Tyler Lockett or Justin Hardy in the middle rounds. Or get lucky and have Parker or Strong fall to us.

Trust me, that's the only reason why.

Again, if we're drafting anybody from UCF, it should be Jacoby. He reminds me a lot of Bene.

As I already pointed out to you, Clayton Geathers is worth drafting, as is Perriman. To say anything less is just ignorant.

Perriman is and upgrade over Cotch, Ginn, and whoever we just signed.

At this point no panthers fan should be opposed to taking Perriman.

Remind me again what position Ginn was drafted at and was it a bigger football school than UCF?

To say this kid is better than anyone on the roster at this point is downright carolina-chuckish. 

Only wr worth drafting high are out of reach or we'll over reach for them. Perriman will fall to the second round.

In all honesty I rather over reach for the likes of Devin Smith, Nelson Angholor, Phillip Dorsett, Tyler Lockett or Justin Hardy in the middle rounds. Or get lucky and have Parker or Strong fall to us.

Honestly, like I told someone else, Agholor could turn out to be one of the better receivers in this draft.  There is always some second or third round pick that plays above their pay grade so to speak, and I really think that Agholor could be that dude.  He is a smart, instinctive, versatile player that has good hands and runs good routes.  I am high on Agholor, and Hardy actually.  Any time that you have a great route runner with excellent hands, you have found a guy that may be able to make the leap to stardom a little easier than guys with questionable hands and route running.

Honestly, like I told someone else, Agholor could turn out to be one of the better receivers in this draft. There is always some second or third round pick that plays above their pay grade so to speak, and I really think that Agholor could be that dude. He is a smart, instinctive, versatile player that has good hands and runs good routes. I am high on Agholor, and Hardy actually. Any time that you have a great route runner with excellent hands, you have found a guy that may be able to make the leap to stardom a little easier than guys with questionable hands and route running.

I really like Agholor. He's basically Jeremy Maclin but is getting overlooked due to a deep WR class. I think he'd be a 1st rounder in many other drafts. He doesn't have the elite measurables but he is incredibly well rounded. I'd be thrilled if we can get him in the 2nd round.

Archived