• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers dine with Shaq Thompson

jdpanther5

I know if a waiter sees Gettleman sitting there they're thinking "fug, I'm not getting tipped for crap"

He'll get paid what he is worth. If he keeps hot bread on the table and the drinks topped off and doesn't disappear to go smoke a cigarette out back with the dishwasher, he will receive a fair and reasonable tip: 18% If he wants 20% then he might want to go to Dan Snyder's booth.

In all seriousness, I'm glad that the Panthers are showing interest in Shaq. He would fit our defense nicely.

'Bout time. This is my favorite for our pick at 25. he's a TD clone and the most versatile athlete in the draft.

whether it be as OLB or Safety, this guy would start and be an improvement from day 1. He would also take over TD's spot when he retires.

The best all-around football player in the draft. 

I know if a waiter sees Gettleman sitting there they're thinking "fug, I'm not getting tipped for crap"

Waiters love businessmen that expense dinners. More costly food is ordered and the tips are usually 20% or more since it's not coming out of the customer's wallet. Panthers will get to write the dinner off their taxes as a business promotional expense.

Win-win

We would be looking at him as a LB, not a Safety. He told media that everyone who has asked to meet with him has told him they are looking at him as a LB.

he's be a heckuva tandem with Luke and TD...plus he has coverage skills that would free up Luke for getting after the QB (something he says he wishes he could do more of.)

Archived