• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy vs Kelly

Mr. Scot

You couldn't find ANY Chip Kelly hate when the majority of the huddle wanted him as our head coach.

True stuff.

I don't think questioning his decisions is hate. There's room for opinions between love and hate. You have to consider that he hadn't made the decisions he is being questioned about ar that time. It's difficult to have an opinion on something before it happend.

Chip wants the "prefect" solider. No questions, no pausing, no thinking, just doing what you are told to do. Which in todays world with players salaries at insane amounts, its near impossible. Its the main reason nick is at bama, that system still works in college. There you more control over the player, you can take away(aid, food, free ride, girls, car, etc etc) and stop the "payments".

Players have more power these days. Think about this, lequeen calls the shots in cleveland, kobes has to approve everything, albert haysworth controlled the owner, so many more. Another rumor I heard peyton wanted fox gone or he was going to retired. Think about this, cam gos to jerry and states " I'll resign here for 7 years only if u fire ron and hire gus...." so long ron, thanks for everything.

Its balancing act now, you MUST have talent to win. With todays players that comes with super egos and other big problems. "Im feeling tired today coach, so I'm taking the day off" said 100 million dollar man. Players are sooo lazy these days, everything they do is 5x easier than old school training camp. Pads and contact are nearly gone, no more 2-a days either.

Chip is trying to find young guys aka robots on cheaper deal to follow his no question rule set.

I don't think questioning his decisions is hate. There's room for opinions between love and hate. You have to consider that he hadn't made the decisions he is being questioned about ar that time. It's difficult to have an opinion on something before it happend.

i definitely agree with ya.

The point that i didn't mention, but will now, is that most fans want the next hottest coach that is coming up out of college. Until they have been a HC of an NFL team for at least 2 years, you really don't know how he'll translate to the NFL.

Some ya don't need that long - Spurrier.

Chip wants the "prefect" solider. No questions, no pausing, no thinking, just doing what you are told to do. Which in todays world with players salaries at insane amounts, its near impossible. Its the main reason nick is at bama, that system still works in college. There you more control over the player, you can take away(aid, food, free ride, girls, car, etc etc) and stop the "payments".

Players have more power these days. Think about this, lequeen calls the shots in cleveland, kobes has to approve everything, albert haysworth controlled the owner, so many more. Another rumor I heard peyton wanted fox gone or he was going to retired. Think about this, cam gos to jerry and states " I'll resign here for 7 years only if u fire ron and hire gus...." so long ron, thanks for everything.

Its balancing act now, you MUST have talent to win. With todays players that comes with super egos and other big problems. "Im feeling tired today coach, so I'm taking the day off" said 100 million dollar man. Players are sooo lazy these days, everything they do is 5x easier than old school training camp. Pads and contact are nearly gone, no more 2-a days either.

Chip is trying to find young guys aka robots on cheaper deal to follow his no question rule set.

If you think for a second that Cam could march into The Big Cat's office and demand a coaching change, you haven't been following the Panthers very long.

JR would tell him to close the door on his way out, and that would be the end of it.  The NFL isn't the NBA, or for that matter the MLB.  Very few players have the ability to even consider what you suggested.

Can't really compare basketball to football though. In the NBA, the star players absolutely run the league without question.

In the NFL, the star players get a lesson in revenue charts while their players' union gets its ass kicked by the owners.

fug Kelly. I never ever wanted him, and I still believe that he is overrated. You guys lauding him, will you be lauding him this year after he gets his ass kicked? No you won't.

Sure it's a business, blah blah blah. Bottom line: three star players in their prime are no longer on the Eagles, in addition to quality role players. This is not a recipe for success in this league. Kelly and all his jock sniffers will find that out very soon.

fug Kelly. I never ever wanted him, and I still believe that he is overrated. You guys lauding him, will you be lauding him this year after he gets his ass kicked? No you won't.

Sure it's a business, blah blah blah. Bottom line: three star players in their prime are no longer on the Eagles, in addition to quality role players. This is not a recipe for success in this league. Kelly and all his jock sniffers will find that out very soon.

Kelly has been pushing the boundaries on what works in this league before he even was a coach in it. You have multiple And Super Bowl winning head coaches flying out to him to learn his stuff to implement it into the NFL. His uptempo which is what won the pats the Super Bowl against the Seahawks absolutely destroy the best defense in the league was from kelly. He isn't overrated. He's an amazing coach with a tremendous amount of football knowledge far exceeding anyone on this board.

Archived