• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KFC

Jangler

I used yo work on BOH kitchens sometimes and KFC has the most disgusting looking raw chicken and dirty kitchens. Bojangles is gross too, neither are as gross as hooters though. Really the only fast food place im comfortable with is chick fil a and they arent even all that clean

I have eaten at a KFC once in my life.  I got the chicken pot pie.

As far as I know, I have never had the fried chicken at all.

I'm guessing folks up North and out West keep them in business, as they have no idea what good fried chicken is.

As far as KFC, just the thought of it makes my stomach churn. I had a buddy in high school whose older brother was in charge of making the cole slaw for the KFCs in Wilmington. The fact that KFC gave that dude the authority to manage slaw production turned me off for life.

I had a friend who worked at a KFC in high school. He told me that on his first day his manager took him over to the fryer and started the training session by saying: "Do not eat this chicken, James. Whatever you do...do not eat this chicken."

That pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Archived