• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benjamin admits that he got tired

top dawg

Kelvin Benjamin hit the rookie wall last season, admitting that he got mentally tired.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/20/kelvin-benjamin-i-got-tired-mentally-last-season/

“I’m working coming out of my breaks on curl routes, my footwork and getting timing down with Cam,” Benjamin said, via Steve Reed of the Associated Press."

Nothing much, but at least you get a glimpse into his mindset, have a reason as to why he may have let a few get away last year (not that he is using that as an excuse), and another reason to think that some marked improvement is coming.

He was a rookie so you can expect that in his first season. This year you should see a lot of more improvement from him. Let's hope he can keep the dropped balls down to a minimum and a lot more of going up top on defenders in end zone. I'm happy for Benji and I think he can be great in Carolina!

KB seems like the type of guy that is really hard on himself, always wanting to improve. He also wants to do well for his QB.

You combine that with the obvious talent he has, and his size, what's not to like? The future is bright.

Of course this is a thread...

For starters he was coming off a longer than usual college season due to winning a national championship, add in the combine, private workouts, the draft and rookie mini camp and he barely had a off-season. Of course he's going to get tired, it was non stop for him for almost a year and a half.

Archived