• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy making new friends

ladypanther

Tge Kraken is probably the last person on the planet besides Spyder Silva that I would ever want to get in any type of aggressive action against.

Yeah, you're right... other full-grown NFL players are scared as poo of The Mighty Greg Hardy.  :rolleyes:

Well, at least they know he can beat the hell out of a 100-lb girl, so they know his starting point.

Only thing I'll say in regards to this is I hope hardy realizes how much he fuged up and threw his team mates in carolina into a bad situation because he put himself in a stupid situation. We embraced his Kraken identity as a fanbase, but I don't think other teams in the NFL will take to it as well as we did.

Well, I certainly hope you're the perfect father who never has a child who wants to get back at daddy.

If you could just extend that same grace and/or spirit to Hardy that you obviously do unconditionally for Holder, then we wouldn't have anything to argue about.

Archived