• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft day menu

R0CKnR0LLA

I put a Butt on the Smoker last night at midnight, sitting pretty at 156 when I left the house for work this morning.

Going to use said butt as an excuse to leave around 2/3 today and head home.

Having 7 friends over to the house, and will have a belly full of a mixed bag of IPA's.

Also, I think I may try a batch of those poppers.

Going to meet some friends tomorrow night for rounds two and three and will be bringing some of Miss Crumpy's Hot Wings with me (Atlanta residents - if ya don't know now ya know). Staying in tonight with the wifey. Got some Benton's bacon so I'm going to make some fresh pasta when I get home and whip up some carbonara then make some bacon cheddar and fresh herb scones with the leftover bacon.

Today is my daughter's 15th birthday, so dinner is her choice. Luckily, she chose Fuzzy's Tacos (they're amazing!) and they will just happen to be playing the draft on tv there. I may have to get a fishbowl mango margarita to celebrate. After our successful draft- I mean her dinner- we're hitting our local IMAX for Avengers: Age of Ultron. A good day all around! 

I've had a 3.5lb Boston Butt cooking low and slow in the crock pot for a few hours already. Should be ready by draft time. Also making buffalo chicken dip and maybe some nachos. I have some bourbon marinated tenderloins but may save those for rounds 2-3. And of course, plenty of beers most notably a Goose Island variety pack and Geary's Summer Ale from Portland, Maine.

Archived