• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5, Pick 38, 174th Overall, The Carolina Panthers Select Cameron Artis-Payne, RB Auburn

Proudiddy

Not even 1 full minute before the so-called playoffs.

my man. 56-6 scores at half aren't that exciting and half the season is future pros beating up on future personal trainers. college ball bleh

Managing Editor for FantasyGuru.com

Joe Dolan @ FG_Dolan

Mar 7

Pretty confident the worst back I’ve watched is Cameron Artis-

Payne . He invites contact, but it’s usually from his offensive

linemen.

Obviously the key to his successful technique in running for 1600+ yards in a single season in the Southeastern Conference (the 11th best season in SEC history).

A RB who is built like a bowling ball and runs a 4.53 reminds you of Darren Sproles? How so? I don't see that comparison at all.

After I watched a video of his runs, he reminded me of Sproles in his ability to bounce off defenders and change direction quickly in space. He has good looking vision for finding a hole and runs low. He is bigger than Sproles (5ft 6, 190 lbs) vs. Artis-Payne (5ft 9, 212 lbs). The 40 times are Sproles 4.47 and Artis-Payne 4.53. Like I said, after watching him run he reminded me of Sproles.

Obviously the key to his successful technique in running for 1600+ yards in a single season in the Southeastern Conference (the 11th best season in SEC history).

You act like you know something about these Auburn guys :unsure:

Archived