• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman Gives Us A Lesson On Technique (Video)

The casual/average Panther fan wouldn't know how personable Norman is.  Sure he's a trash talker on the field but off the field you will be hard pressed to find a professional athlete (in any sport) as cool as he is with the fans. I had my own preconceived ideas about him and they were all dashed when I got to meet him at the Draft Party (thanks again Jeremy).  Dude talked, answered questions, joked around, and most impressive was the attention he gave to each person individually.  No big-timing at all.  Love this guy and hope he continues to improve/grow and stays a Panther for years to come. 

This should be a contract we redo before the year starts.

I agree 100% but I don't think it fits gettlemans philosophy. Been routing for this kid since we picked him out of coastal carolina, he's grown a lot since his rookie year. Hope we get him locked up before we can't afford him. Star potential.

I agree 100% but I don't think it fits gettlemans philosophy. Been routing for this kid since we picked him out of coastal carolina, he's grown a lot since his rookie year. Hope we get him locked up before we can't afford him. Star potential.

I don't know if it's Gettleman or these players' agents that is preventing these contracts from happening but it seems around the league, any good player is letting their contact go into the last year for leverage and waiting for other players' contracts to pump up the market value.

That trend will quickly reverse when a premier player gets a career ending injury on his modest rookie contract. Let's hope it doesn't happen here.

I don't know if it's Gettleman or these players' agents that is preventing these contracts from happening but it seems around the league, any good player is letting their contact go into the last year for leverage and waiting for other players' contracts to pump up the market value.

That trend will quickly reverse when a premier player gets a career ending injury on his modest rookie contract. Let's hope it doesn't happen here.

Archived