• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In twenty years, what's your favorite win to date?

I actually remember reading that bet. Wondered what happened there, but that goes to show you how reliable the intranets are.

He was like I don't have time to come meet you. I was like I got a rental car with unlimited miles just tell me where to go. Lmao

2003 Week 2 @TB

I was at the game. Was loud the whole game but never disrespectful to those around me. We dominated but could only get field goals and led 9-3. Nobody said anything to me until the final play of the game when Tampa scored.

All of a sudden everybody around me was screaming obscenities at me. I was stabbed with plastic swords and had beers thrown at me.

We had blocked two field goals already that day. My buddy, a Browns fan who wore a Panthers jersey to support me turned to me and said, "after you block this, no more mister nice guys."

From the blocked XP all the way to the car was the one time in my I turned into a trash talking jerk. Everybody knew who my team was.

Regular season wise, beating the defending champs 12-9 in OT by destroying them on ST was great.  Definitely one of my faves. 

The second home Dallas playoff game is the favorite I attended.  Overall though...Rams playoff. 

The Nola game in 2013. Was there. Never really felt the Bank shake like that. It poured rain and instead of the fans running for cover it fuel the fire and made it louder. The big drive with the Ginn catch over the middle and the Hixon catch.

In person - Panthers/Jags 2003 - Jake took over for Peete at halftime, and got us the big W. The Cardiac Cats were born, and the special season had just begun

On TV - probably double OT Rams game later that season

First game I ever attended was a game in New Orleans where David Carr came in and we won the game. Thats my favorite game. I remember walking into the stadium and all the fans giving me hell for wearing my Panthers jersey. Ironically, it was a Smith jersey and like Smith I was a little fireball back then so I loved the hate I was receiving. My friends were all scary talking about I shouldn't wear the jersey, but I was like fug that. I'm in the dome and in front of me is this sloppy drunk lady, and me and her are going back and forth all game. Some epic trash talk. I could tell her husband didn't like the fact that I was talking trash to his wife, but I knew he was scared of me so he didn't say sht. Plus, she started it. When Kasay hit the game winning fg, it was crazy. Me and the other panther fans there were celebrating, and that lady tried to leave quietly, so I let her go. All I did was pop my jersey. Funnest game I've ever been to, and my favorite. The walk back to my car was great. I want to go to Philly or Oakland next with my jersey. Heard those are some hostile cities for opposing fans.

2008 @ NO.

Me and my bro went down the day after Christmas.  Decked out in our gear we went in not knowing how it would be.  The Kasay field goal and the celebration after was just too epic for words.  

Close second is this past year in ATL.  That too was a fun one to be at.  (I see you Riot!)

Very good answer--is it just Patriots hate that leads you to that choice, or?

(if so, I get it.  making Brady pout is always a joy.)

It's 50/50. I loved seeing Brady get crushed, the whole Ice Up Son incident and the fact it was one of the Panthers strongest showings on National Television 

Archived