• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's hit the gym and "deflate" some weight

SCP

If the Patriots are indeed going to refute the Wells Report, then they should have kept their argument on the science end and around Brady's lack of knowledge of the situation (Even though I think he knew).  They have been battling this at the line of Brady's non-involvement and the faultiness of the Wells Report.  Never really claimed that it never happened, suspended the culprits, and were battling from an organizational standpoint.   

Now though...the fact that there is all of this sting conspiracy talk and that it's all nothing and about weight loss made them look like complete asshats.  I'm telling you, this McNally will need to speak to someone at some point...is he going to roll with the weight loss thing?  If he does...

It puts Jastremski in a confessional interview $$ circuit to claim they in fact deflated sh*t.  Watch this Jastremski guy blow the lid off the whole thing.        

Holy fuging sh(t. I thought this was a joke at first or some Patriots fan sending that out... But it's actually the Patriots' response to the Wells Report! You have got to be fuging kidding me.

Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. One can specifically see this use of the term in a Nov. 30, 2014 text from Mr. McNally to Mr. Jastremski: “deflate and give somebody that jacket.” (p. 87). This banter, and Mr. McNally’s goal of losing weight, meant Mr. McNally was the “deflator.” There was nothing complicated or sinister about it.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha there's just no fuging way this is real. Can't even fathom this being real. Oh my God.

Wells represented the NFL.  It was his job to slant everything in its favor.  The lawyer hired to refute the report represents the club, and its his job to slant everything the other way.  To me, Wells had more evidence of wrongdoing than this new report, which cites to ONE text message.  Simple math favors Wells's analysis.

The very fact these are people the Patriots employ is pretty damn embarrassing: (who the hell texts like this? haha)  

12:21:46: JM "Whats up dorito dink"
12:22:53: JJ "Nada"
12:22:53: JM "Whens the pong party….im on fire"
12:23:10: JJ "Omg"
12:23:34: JM "Bring it"
16:29:48: JM "You still with your women"
16:29:59: JJ "Yup"
16:33:21: JM "You must have her [omitted out of respect to Mrs. Jastremski]"
16:34:39: JM "You must have a picture of her [omitted out of respect to Mrs. Jastremski]"
16:36:31: JJ "Omg"
16:37:16: JM "You working"
16:37:53 JJ "Yup"
16:39:40 JM "Nice dude…jimmy needs some kicks….lets
make a deal…come on help the deflator"

Archived