• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Blogs?

Jeremy Igo

Huddle Blogs?   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in having your own Huddle Blog

• Yes
    • No

This is a hell of a concept. We have several people here that IMHO write better than most of the beat writers do to include Jeremy.

I think we can really make it worthwhile if we could select people like PhillyB, Mr Scott and a few others to dissect each game by position group much like we adopt players.

Say for example, somebody used to play O-Line or WR, while not an expert at that position necessarily it would work if they broke down a particular position group. I think this would be a better way to educate Huddlers and the common fan alike.

I'm all for this idea, and will even become All-Pro to help curb the cost.

This could really be some cutting edge stuff that can further set apart The Huddle from the rest of sports forums. Jeremy, you are a trail blazer bro. Glad to be apart of this, even though I suck for the most part.

I think this would be a good idea especially if they all had game rewind/coaches film. I know I would be down to that I subscribe to gamerewind every year anyways

I am considering adding a feature to the huddle for members who enjoy writing but want a way for the public to keep up with their articles in an easier fashion. 

Huddle blogs would be a separate section but work seamlessly with the huddle. You would have your own link with your articles like any other blog, but huddlers could read and comment without making a new account or such. We would feature the better blog posts on the main page and in the forum. If you are looking to build a name for your writings, the huddle would provide a boat load of traffic to it. 

It is an extra purchase for me, so I just wanted to gauge interest before investing. Please vote in the poll. 

Would love this. I'm not getting paid to write as is so why contribute to the Huddle? Always hoped you would add a feature like this.

Scp blog.

Landed Chicago // took a dump in airport //go Panthers 

Advice: NEVER poop in Chicago O'Hare. The circumference of the toilet lid makes it impossible to get your cock-n-balls and ass in the toilet without pressing up against the nasty bowl part.

Archived