• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD58 on Jime Rome talks Cam, Shaq and the team

Daeavorn

TD did an interview on the Jim Rome show and he talks about how he feels about the Cam deal, Shaq being drafted and some other fun stuff. Its a nice short interview with some good nuggets of info.

http://jimrome.com/2015/06/04/thomas-davis-on-shaq-thompson-he-can-possibly-be-one-of-the-best-to-ever-play-the-position/

Edit: In case you guys miss it, there is an audio clip at the bottom that you can play and listen to the interview as well.

I'm calling it now, don't be surprised if Cam wins the Walter Payton MOY award in the future.  He gives back so much to the community, especially the kids here in Charlotte.  After all, he's had TD as a role model for what a Walter Payton MOY actually looks like (Peanut now too).

I'm calling it now, don't be surprised if Cam wins the Walter Payton MOY award in the future.  He gives back so much to the community, especially the kids here in Charlotte.  After all, he's had TD as a role model for what a Walter Payton MOY actually looks like (Peanut now too).

​If he ends up winning a Super Bowl MVP he will without a doubt at some point win the Walter Payton award. But if not, I'm not too confident he will because all of his off the field work goes largely unrecognized outside of Atlanta and the Carolinas.

​If he ends up winning a Super Bowl MVP he will without a doubt at some point win the Walter Payton award. But if not, I'm not too confident he will because all of his off the field work goes largely unrecognized outside of Atlanta and the Carolinas.

​He would also need some sort of ambassador pushing for him; right now he doesn't have that.  He's still my dark horse though!

TD did an interview on the Jim Rome show and he talks about how he feels about the Cam deal, Shaq being drafted and some other fun stuff. Its a nice short interview with some good nuggets of info.

http://jimrome.com/2015/06/04/thomas-davis-on-shaq-thompson-he-can-possibly-be-one-of-the-best-to-ever-play-the-position/

Edit: In case you guys miss it, there is an audio clip at the bottom that you can play and listen to the interview as well.

​Thank you for posting this.  It's solid.  I love hearing TD talk and also hearing him get the praise and recognition from Rome.  I remember the year he should have gotten Comeback POY and didn't.  How he felt scorned and overlooked.  I'm glad some media are finally taking notice of the person and athlete he is.

Archived