• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

​Rules wont allow our 1st rounder to be here.  He aint beachin it up somewhere.  Hes still in school, but by all means continue your witch hunt.

​Nice thing about that is it's hurting the Taints, too. With OLB Junior Gallette having an injured pec and possibly facing league suspension about a domestic issue arrest in January, their 2nd rounder OLB Hau'Oli Kikaha is a strong candidate to take Gallette's spot. Problem is, he's a teammate of Shaq's at U of Washington, so he can't be at the Taints OTAs, either.

• Pie 1

Sucks to hear about Peters. Hopefully he can recover in time. If not, I guess a season on the practice squad would be beneficial.

That little tad bit about Oher already has me worried.

I hear what you are saying but IMO I would rather have a guy blow up a call than get blown up. Not seeing it make it hard to digest but sounds like worst case he screwed up and mixed up a play (in OTAs). I don't think that has been his weakness over the past couple years, I think it's that he's just been getting beat. My glass is still half full and chicken little will remain in he cage until the pads are on in July.
  • Pie 1