• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win-loss prediction

Kingtonio24

I predict we go 9-7 and win the division for the 3 straight year. Even tho it won't be easy. We sneak in the playoff win a couple games and lose to Green Bay in the NFL championship game 34-21. That my prediction. I would like to hear some of you guys predictions.

Every game is winnable this year. Our offense will see plenty of 8 man boxes in the first 4 games. Cam has a couple more options at WR now and we'll see more chunk yardage plays in those 4 games. That sets up nicely the next 4 games against our toughest opponents who will have to respect our pass game, so we'll see Stewie start to heat up as we see more 7 man boxes. Wash, rinse, repeat the cycle.

Our defense has been top 10, now with the secondary shored up to defend 4 WR sets and Shaq being the chess piece that either blitzes or covers, we'll be top 5, especially with the depth we have to absorb some injury losses.

We'll get back to the 2013 W-L of 12-4, but this time, it won't be a last gasp for an aging and overpaid team. It'll be a breath of fresh air for a young team of quality players that are just starting to hit their prime. Qusetion isn't when will the Panthers be good. It's how long will the Panthers be good.

Archived