• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 NBA Draft Thread

nctarheel0619

Curious Jase, why do you think the two are related? 

Ainge?  I don't know, it's just a hunch.  The report re: the celtics said for sure that charlotte isn't sending the 9th pick.  That doesn't mean there isn't another deal involving other players or draft picks.

There's no way the Hornets draft Kaminsky. Are they planning on playing him and Al at the 4 and 5? I could score in the paint on those 2. The Warriors would come to town and they would even bother shooting 3. They would just feed the post all day and score at will on Al and Frank.

Ainge?  I don't know, it's just a hunch.  The report re: the celtics said for sure that charlotte isn't sending the 9th pick.  That doesn't mean there isn't another deal involving other players or draft picks.

I see...  Sounds reasonable.  I'd really like to see if we can talk Sacto or NY into taking Al.  I saw some people speculating that we could be moving Kemba, but hopefully, if our FO has any sense, they see Kemba as one of few bright spots on the team.   Unless a move would net us mudiay or Russell, then I would be hesitant to move kemba.  I really hope we find a taker for Al.   I feel like he's the biggest piece holding us back at this point. 

Founding Hornet, the guy at HP who has claimed to have inside info, said last night that Cody was safe after the rumors initially came out...   He just came back and said "scratch that, no one is safe except for MKG." 

Yes!!!!   Bye bye Al! 

That's fuging stupid too, I'd love to trade MKG

Archived