• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good are Luke and TD?

Mark S

I think these days he's the consensus number 1 MLB...and it's not even really close. At this trajectory he's a sure fire Hall of Famer....and that's no bullshit.

The best part is that this is only his 4th season coming up...he hasn't even reached his prime yet. Not many other teams can claim 2 young future all time greats, as the Panthers can with Luke and Cam. It's a great time to be a Panthers fan. Incredible things are on the horizon.

LoL and we just got Shaq. What I find funny about this defense is that its small and fast but you cant beat it traditionally with strength and size because of our DT's and Dline in general.

I thought a couple of teams did a good job running all over us last year, especially during the middle of the season.

It certainly seemed like Keuchly was deflecting an absurd number of passes this year.  I know passes defensed make up a really small portion of PFF's "coverage stops", but still.  I don't think there's another LB in the game that's significantly better than Keek at any aspect of the game.  It's quite literally ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is how quickly he improved in coverage. Coverage was easily the weakest part of his game in 2013 and now it's maybe his strong point.

Archived