• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the HAPPIEST you have been as a Panthers fan?

Hotsauce

For me, any win makes me very happy.

However, sealing the deal on 12/22/13 against the Saints in BOA, guaranteeing the playoffs is one of my finer moments. I remember sitting in the stands, tearing up as they announced we made the playoffs at the end of the game.  It was even sweeter when I went to the ATL game for the season finale the next week and watched us take our first W in Atlanta in 5 years (remember the 2012 game in ATL??). Great revenge game for our first NFCS crown in quite some time!

Other memorable moments were... 

TD pounding the "Keep Pounding" drum. 

Beating AZ in the playoffs at home.

Signing Cam long term.

I went absouletly ape poo after we beat New England on MNF in 2013.  I tore it up in uptown afterwards...

Saints, 2013 at home. Tickets on the cheap, rain soaked which just added to the atmosphere, drunk, 75 degrees in December. There are a lot of comparable moments excitement wise, but overall sheer happiness, nothing else even holds a candle for me. 

That time the Matt Moore super fanboy left The Huddle was honestly probably top 3 panther fan happy moments for me. 

When Manning, Jr. picked off that ball against the Rams in OT was pretty wild. 

And when we needed some weird formula to make the playoffs by point differential or something and they were showing the Panthers game simultaneously with I think it was Green Bay was pretty cool just because that was long before I had Sunday Ticket and I never got to see Panthers games on TV in California. 

Cam lighting up the Patriots in front of the world, and seeing crybaby walk off the field whining and crying after he lost. Beautiful moment. Helps that a fair amount of my family are Patriots fans and I fuging hate them.

Archived