• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buh bye Stephen Hill

SCP

Congratulations, you just made the "but Mooooooom, everyone else is doing it" argument. 

In response I guess one must ask "if everyone else jumped off the Brooklyn bridge would you do it too?"

The "but I think it should be legal" stance, in no way actually make it legal or changes the fact that someone broke the law. End of story. For that matter drinking IS legal but I can't drive around with an open bottle in my car or drink and then drive without incurring similar or even more severe penalties. So please get off of your "HIGH" horse.

You ever drink and drive? You ever speed? This whole holier than thou approach u huddlers take is unreal.

You ever drink and drive? You ever speed? This whole holier than thou approach u huddlers take is unreal.

I agree with you but you're being way too aggressive about it.  

Hills "misdemeanor" is in line with a seatbelt, dead tag, no insurance etc...

non moving violation fine can be paid and that's that.

losing his job is a bit much.  It was a mistake it happens.

I agree with you but you're being way too aggressive about it.  

Hills "misdemeanor" is in line with a seatbelt, dead tag, no insurance etc...

non moving violation fine can be paid and that's that.

losing his job is a bit much.  It was a mistake it happens.

Actually it could mean not being able to get a decent job for 3 years. These other things you mention won't effect your future like that. 

I'm only being aggressive bc how flippantly these guys are writing Hill off like an idiot. It's really ignorant and lacking any kind of self-reflection.

Actually it could mean not being able to get a decent job for 3 years. These other things you mention won't effect your future like that. 

I'm only being aggressive bc how flippantly these guys are writing Hill off like an idiot. It's really ignorant and lacking any kind of self-reflection.

He was writtn off long before this. The truth is he will make or not make the team based on ability regardless.

If only he spent his off-season in Denver :/ Sucks that you can get charged for a Grinder, at least in NC you don't get hauled off to jail like you committed an actual crime. Still I think his days are coming to a close. If your only real attribute is speed, then you shouldn't be smoking weed that could effect your lung capacity and slow you down.

You really believe drinking and driving is a common practice?

Nobody's being holier than thou. What people are acknowledging is that a guy who was already going to have a tough time making the roster did something really stupid and probably cost himself what little shot he had (which, by the way,  is nobody's fault but his own).

The whole "it should be legal" argument doesn't mean jack s--t. It isn't, and it's against the league rules, and he knew that but he stupidly chose to do it anyway.

Now he suffers whatever consequences come his way, and with no one but himself to blame.

I don't care about the infraction. He can smoke weed all he wants, it matters not one ounce to me. (see what I did there?)

However, if he is so stupid as to drive around with it... well... 

I've generally found that being a moron is far more likely to cost someone a job in the NFL than being a drug user.

Archived