• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you even lift?

Darth Biscuit

Wonder who is pound for pound strongest on the team?  Steweie? If not he looks like it.

I would like to know this too...  I'd love to lift with some of these guys and see if I can hang.

That thing Luke's doing has got to be working triceps as much as chest... and I've never seen a bar like that before.  I want one now.

I would like to know this too...  I'd love to lift with some of these guys and see if I can hang.

That thing Luke's doing has got to be working triceps as much as chest... and I've never seen a bar like that before.  I want one now.

we have one at the gym i go to.  Its awsome for triceps.  However its hard on my shoulders due to the angle

I didn't even notice the bar. I would think that would work the forearms pretty good too. I wonder if that makes it harder or easier than standard bench press? Looks harder. Plus, it looks like he's on an incline.

Archived