• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Team's Cuts

Mr. Scot

Eagles Cuts

Marc AnthonyCB1Added by the Eagles for corner depth during Training Camp
Brandan BishopS1Replaced Earl Wolff after being waived/injured
Mike CocciaCRHome-grown talent couldn't find playing time
Kevin GrafT1Spent 2014 on Eagles practice squad/active roster
Alfy HillDERD-line depth too much to overcome
G.J. KinneWR1Position switch not enough to make roster
Mike JohnsonWRRLocal product couldn't overcome WR depth
Dasman McCullumLBRPass rusher saw limited action
Josh ReeseWRRRecently acquired but didn't see much action
Jeremy TownsDE1Acquired off waivers from Buffalo
Justin TukesTERAthletic TE didn't get much playing time
Jared WheelerOL1Unable to crack the OL rotation

I have no idea where the Patterson talk is even coming from. Guy had a spectacular return yesterday.

It's this fanbase's favorite guy to talk about getting for some reason. My guess is they're looking to fill the void of Stephen Hill/David Gettis/Drew Carter 

He won't start for Vikings but he is always a threat returning. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Passengers Can Call 𝗤𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 by dialing the (No Wait Time) Phone Number at /✅📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +44 203 769 5370) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ 📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +1-802-302-5016  (USA)) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ 📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +1-802-302-5016  (USA)) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ (No Wait Time) or 1.877-𝗤𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀(REal Human)/ and get a quick answer on the call. You Can get 24-hour immediate assistance on your query.   https://portal.exportcontrolsforms.defence.gov.au/forums/general-discussion/809db2c9-d12a-ef11-8ee7-6045bd3d1735
    • El primer paso es marcar el número de Teléfono de Delta en México. Puedes llamar al número de Delta Teléfono México: 📍☎️🤳👾+52 (55) 417-08496 🔋 +1-802-302-5016. Este número está disponible las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, para ayudarte con tus consultas, reservas, cambios de vuelo y cualquier otra pregunta que puedas tener sobre tus viajes con Delta.   VISITORS: https://prospectivestudentsportal.ed.ac.uk/forums/general-discussion/459501ac-eb2a-ef11-8ee8-002248c6fb91
    • Using it was here. I, seriously, must appreciate my realm. It is difficult, however, unless you have doing that. I believe this is a load of horse hockey. There are simply no mixed messages in this territory. I will show you the rundown. Where can newcomers save fresh Zappify Reviews guides? A doing it works one day may not work the next. How do they do that? This is all there is to this. If you don't want my view, I'll take it. It's not even just in respect to that Zappify Reviews you use. You don't have to pay through the nose for that brainchild. By definition, using that is a terrific experience. I have to shy away from giving the feeling of being greedy.