• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Jags Fans Are Saying - Part 2

Jeremy Igo

I don't believe Jax will total 40 points after 3 games.

our D will get smoked by a few QB's this season but.......

one of them won't be Blake fu*king Bortles.

EJ Manuel has beaten Ron Rivera....

Anyone here that trusts Rivera's team EARLY needs to revisit the past.  

I don't live in the past.

but, i do realize that a lot of Panther fans are always.......

looking in the rearview mirror

eh...

i mean if your girlfriend cheats on you twice wouldn't you likely expect it to happen again? If your dog pees on your favorite rug every time you him near it....what do you think will happen next time he gets in that room.

Ron Rivera has been here for 4 years....all 4 he has shown he is simply better late in the year than early.  I don't think it is living in the past acknowledging a pattern and not willing to trust him early to have it all together 

eh...

i mean if your girlfriend cheats on you twice wouldn't you likely expect it to happen again? If your dog pees on your favorite rug every time you him near it....what do you think will happen next time he gets in that room.

Ron Rivera has been here for 4 years....all 4 he has shown he is simply better late in the year than early.  I don't think it is living in the past acknowledging a pattern and not willing to trust him early to have it all together 

it's like people forget we have only one more than 7 games once in the Ron Rivera era 

eh...

In your example, they would never happen twice. They would both be dead after the first time.

However I would let my cat live no matter what he does to me or my things. Cats are psycho.

Edited by Captain Obvious

yep.  

Our D is dependent on DL play...that is just our style.  No Star and a questionably conditioned CJ on a snap count?  I'd say expecting our D to come out of the gates rolling isn't such a sure thing.

on offense, our first string wasn't able to run in a traditional matter all preseason....but now we can be expected to run over someone?

If you watch the Jags vs. DET game you might change your mind. Jockle is worse than Bell at LT and a all of the Lions no name RBs slashed Jax really good.  Seriously, they could not even run the ball on a lions D that has no one in the middle.  

So they're going to smash us? Have the Jags ever smashed another team in the entire history of their franchise? 3 wins last season. 3. Expecting the Jags to beat anyone this season is foolish. They should expect somewhere between 0-16 and 4-12. We're a playoff level team, and they're the rock bottom of the NFL. If they win I'll be stunned.

eh...

girlfriends and dogs are both easily replaceable.......

Tho it is fun to look back at the pictures.

so your saying as this team gets better talent and the players gain more

and more experience they just wont be able to win games early in the 

season because the Panthers havent dont that the last 4 seasons ?

• Pie 1

We have 37 players from last season.  Upgraded the secondary in FA.  Drafted a potential DROY.  And we have one of the best defenders in the game today leading the pack.  Throw in a healthy more seasoned Cam and even Shula and Rivera could struggle to slow this year's group down.

I'm typically optimistic.  31-13 Panthers

• Pie 1