• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman has a message for the haters

MurkN

Not at all trying to be a party pooper, but he was out of position on that INT.  Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic he made it.  But due regard has to be given to what his defensive posture was supposed to be.  The flip of the coin worked this time, but will it the next time?  Glad to see him start out with a flashy play.  But I'm also hopeful for overall consistency.

Yeah he was out of position he's supposed to let the receiver catch the balls for 9 yards and make a solid, form tackle, just like Lombardi taught his boys, come on folk be real, dont we want game changing plays at the cost of reliably allowing first downs? 

now i dont think so

come 

Not at all trying to be a party pooper, but he was out of position on that INT.  Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic he made it.  But due regard has to be given to what his defensive posture was supposed to be.  The flip of the coin worked this time, but will it the next time?  Glad to see him start out with a flashy play.  But I'm also hopeful for overall consistency.

lol he gets a pick 6 and people say he was "out of position" God some people

Archived