• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are in full meltdown mode

R0CKnR0LLA

Folks here want to complain about Dave Gettleman and his rebuilding job. Let's revisit the Chip Kelly Eagles...

Has the perfect weaponry for his speed-first offense in Jackson and McCoy who both shined. Also had an all-pro in Evan Mathis. 

All three have been jettisoned for supposed insubordination. On top of that Chip traded for Sam Bradford because Nick Foles just wasn't bad enough I suppose, and to top it all off, he signs a great north-south runner in DeMarco Murray to go east-west and be ineffective and look like a back coming off a season with a ton of carries.

If he was gunning for Mariota with these moves, (allegedly, reports were that that's what he wanted) he should have put as many eggs into that basket as possible and go full rebuild. Now they just look like a dumpster fire on offense.

Sorry for hijacking your thread R&R. Let's continue with dumpster fires in the division...

0-2, just lost to the Bucs, a team that last week got destroyed by the fuging Titans of all teams and looked like they had a legitimate chance of going 0-16.

Their OLine is garbage. Their WRs and TEs are garbage. The days of Brees being an elite QB are over. Their defense is terrible at every level.

Lots of talk of the season being over, firing the entire coaching staff and trading Brees while they still can.

Feeling a lot better about that game next week.

I wouldn't give up on them yet.  I hope you're correct, but I wouldn't crow too loudly right now.

My 8 year old nephew is going to his first Panthers game next week....His dad is a Jets fan!  I have been brainwashing my nephew since he was young to make fun of the Jets...He's doing pretty good.  Favorite player is Cam, so I taught him how to get loud (and bang his chair) next week anytime Cam isn't on the field.  Little poo is gonna be screaming his ass off next weekend!  

Archived