• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Delaire 2013 Towson highlights

teeray

Seattle's o-line is a collection of turnstiles, and Ryan Delaire will introduce himself to Russ on several occasions, I doth predict.

True but you have to be disciplined if you really want to get to Wilson. Everyone must stay in their lanes on rushes and give nowhere to go once the pocket breaks down. Wilson makes you pay for over pursuing repeatedly if not.

people thought last year after Addison got 3 sacks on a third string tackle that we wouldnt miss Hardy. having said that.... I think this kid can be a player. maybe he was amped up against a team that cut him, but if he gives that effort week end and week out, he will be a real contributor. his hand work was very impressive against a line that didnt give up anything to Watt.

I read somewhere that he was in for more than just 3rd down that game and played the run pretty well. I sure hope that's true. Do you have to be bigger to stop the run?

A player doesn't necessarily have to be big to be good against the run (Jared Allen is a great example) but smaller players do have to have great technique and strength to compensate.

Archived