• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Ignore Them. Don't Open Their Topics.

mercules20

Don't know what the op is trying to say, but while we're on the topic of ignoring topics...I tried to set up ignore settings for a certain huddler, and it appears that I could only set it up to ignore his posts within threads when I really wanted to ignore the threads he creates. Does any one know if I'm missing something?

So I just want people to stop opening the threads of Panthers United and 15. Because, well, they're shitty posters in general. It muddles down the quality that this site has to offer from the people who are actually intelligent and don't redundantly have bad grammar as well as incessantly incomplete concepts (I know ironic). Just ignore them and they'll go away.

poo threads like this and the vomit responses to PU threads are far worse than than his threads. make another thread like this and i'll make sure its a long time before anyone has to worry about seeing your threads.

seriously...just ignore them. don't open their threads if you don't want to read them. we aren't going to ban someone for having stupid opinions, but we will absolutely ban people for insulting others. the mods have been pretty lenient for a while in that regard, but that time is pretty much going away.

treat others with respect or just ignore them. insulting other posters, regardless of how stupid you think they, their posts or their threads are is against the rules and will get you banned. understood? good.

Archived