• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So that bobby guy

DeeJay

We haven't really had a legit deep threat against the Hawks in a while. And they've had issues with speedsters. Yeah I know we had Ginn in 2013 but he hadn't yet developed chemistry with Cam that early in the season. I think Ginn could go for 100 against them, with 2 or more big plays.

Actually it should be throw throw throw.  Bobby Wagner is a good run stopper but probably a better blitzer.   The way the Oline has been playing in pass situations I think we should actually be the opposite this week and throw more than we run.

Actually it should be throw throw throw.  Bobby Wagner is a good run stopper but probably a better blitzer.   The way the Oline has been playing in pass situations I think we should actually be the opposite this week and throw more than we run.

This kind of individual game game-planning is exactly our goal. RR said as much in the offseason. Not sure if it will happen but this is what we're shooting for.

Archived