• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A nod to Ryan Delaire

Jmac

Young man was in the backfield all game...should have had a sack if Wilson didn't toss it at last minute. Made the tackle on Wilson when he scrambled with 20 seconds left and came from across the field. Dude is going to be a player. When C.J and Allen come back, he will be a great piece of the puzzle.

Panthers made a great move when they picked him up. Smart. But, that's our Gman

If there is anyone we should talk about on the d-line it should be KK. Besides cam there's a case to be made he has been team MVP so far. He is playing lights out. At the same time has anyonenoticed how quiet star has been?  Hopefully he is just getting his feet back but I've rarely even seen him in the play 

When you draft a player, you draft them based on their performance in college. In the NFL, you either play like it showed on film or you don't. Ryan is one of those players you watch his tape at Towson, he goes out there on the NFL field and play the exact same way.

If there is anyone we should talk about on the d-line it should be KK. Besides cam there's a case to be made he has been team MVP so far. He is playing lights out. At the same time has anyonenoticed how quiet star has been?  Hopefully he is just getting his feet back but I've rarely even seen him in the play 

Star will never be a flashy player, he does the Dirty work but he does it really well. It wont leap out watching the game from home or the stands.

i dont disagree, but since this is a Delaire thread I will point out that one of KK's sacks was because Delaire beat his man and got the pressure and Wilson had to step up to KK

poo if CJ and Allen put forth half the effort Delaire does we'll be dominant on D. i just hope those guys getting healthy doesn't take Delaire of the field because he's earned the snaps. He's also shown to have more than just one rush move. Sets guys up with his speed rush and then hits them with the freeney inside spin move. except he's much larger than freeney

He lost contain and over pursued a few times, but that's to be expected from a rookie.  I can't wait to see what he turns into in the NFL,I think we found a good one.

to me though, I was pleasantly surprised with Ealy who had a really good game.  Still don't know if he'll ever be the guy we want him to be, but for the first time this season, he flashed some real promise.

That open field tackle on Wilson by Ealy was one of the best plays of the game, if not the year so far.

Big guys JUST DON'T DO things like that usually.

Archived