• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Excuses have already started...

L-TownCat

A large majority of successful plays are a product of a missed assignment or screwup by the defense.  But the difference for us this year is that Cam is seeing those mistakes and taking advantage of them.  I'm not sure that last year at this time that Cam would have the patience to wait for greg to get open like that.  I think he would have already dumped off, started running or gotten sacked before finding Olsen.  That is a tribute to the improved line and Cam's overall improvement.

This^^^.

Somebody pie this poster!

Ok, so Seattle made a mental mistake on the last play of the Panthers game winning drive...what about the other 5-6 plays the Panthers had to make to even get in position for that last play to happen...what's the excuse for that?

well you see if the Seahawks didn't blah with blah blah then the Panthers wouldn't have blah blah the blah blah.

Just saw on SNF that the Olsen TD was a mistake.  Two play calls came into the secondary, one for zone while the other for man.

you know, it may have just been a good play by the Panthers but what do I know?

It probably WAS a mistake.

But you know what good NFL teams do? THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER TEAM'S MISTAKES.

Football 101: When the other team screws up, step up and take advantage of it.

Archived