• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 Power Rankings

L-TownCat

Hate to break to everyone.  But these are the same idiots that sucked last week and the week before.  The same idiots that jumped on our bandwagon because we defeated the defending NFC Champs.  And the same idiots that are going to jump off our bandwagon when we lose a game. 

My suggestion is worry more about how we are going to stop Philly than worrying about some bonehead who sits behind computer all day and ranks the Panthers.  The same guy thatt probably cannot tell you half of our starting line up.

Hate to break to everyone.  But these are the same idiots that sucked last week and the week before.  The same idiots that jumped on our bandwagon because we defeated the defending NFC Champs.  And the same idiots that are going to jump off our bandwagon when we lose a game. 

My suggestion is worry more about how we are going to stop Philly than worrying about some bonehead who sits behind computer all day and ranks the Panthers.  The same guy thatt probably cannot tell you half of our starting line up.

Worrying about stopping the Eagles is for the players and coaches. They're the only ones who can do anything about it. We get to do fun fan stuff, like pick on ESPN idiots.

Green Bay is the only team I struggle imagining us beating. I need to see someone else beat them first so I can at least see what you're supposed to do to beat them. Only thing I can think of is get in Rodgers face as much as humanely possibly, if you let him have his time he'll be throwing lazers all day long and wearing out the defense while doing it.

Green Bay is the only team I struggle imagining us beating. I need to see someone else beat them first so I can at least see what you're supposed to do to beat them. Only thing I can think of is get in Rodgers face as much as humanely possibly, if you let him have his time he'll be throwing lazers all day long and wearing out the defense while doing it.

The Chargers had a very good defensive game plan, if we're being completely honest.  GB's offense was struggling against what they were doing.  I think if you start there, and make some tweaks, you can slow them down quite a bit.  SD's defense laid the foundation, if you will, for how to attack their offense.

Put this here too, Vegas ranking has Panthers ranked 15th.

The Panthers (5-0) are 15th in the latest rankings put out by the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas. Seattle (2-4) is No. 5 and upcoming opponent Philadelphia (3-3) is No. 7.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/16489/power-rankings-vegas-odds-give-panthers-ron-rivera-ammo-to-maintain-chip

same way you beat any good qb. You stuff the running game get lots of pressure on the qb. And when you have the ball on offense you have long drives that keep him off the field. If we limit Rodgers possessions and keep the game short we have a chance to win. If we are careless with the ball and give up turn overs then Rodgers will make us pay. The past couple weeks the packers have been in close games. It's not like they are completely blowing teams out. We have have home field for this match up so that should give us the edge.

Pretty sure ESPN ranked Arizona 4th to increase the ratings of their next MNF telecast (Ravens vs Cardinals).

Finally an explanation for something that has everyone shaking their heads all day... Yup.  Makes sense.

The comments at ESPN are classic.

wouldn't it be awesome if both the Panthers and greenbay play each other with undefeated records? Talk about playoff atmosphere.

So here's the Week 9 games, showing GB @ CAR as the early FOX game. Unless FOX decides to log that sucker in (and they have to do that soon), I'd expect that NBC puts out an option to flex that game to Sunday night over the PHI @ DAL suck-a-rama they have scheduled.

EarlyMIA @ BUF
OAK @ PIT
JAX @ NYJ
TN @ NO
GB @ CAR
WSH @ NE
STL @ MIN
CIN @ CLE
(NFLN)
PHI @ DALCHI @ SD
LateDEN @ INDNYG @ TB
ATL @ SF

So here's the Week 9 games, showing GB @ CAR as the early FOX game. Unless FOX decides to log that sucker in (and they have to do that soon), I'd expect that NBC puts out an option to flex that game to Sunday night over the PHI @ DAL suck-a-rama they have scheduled.

If the Packers game is flexed to Sunday night, that would be 3 prime time games in a row for Panthers?!?!   I'm conflicted about that idea.  Exciting.  Panthers in the big time.  But would too much hype and too much prime time risk distracting our team from playing their best football?   Hmmm.

this is retarded man, why should fans need to "worry" about how "we" are going to "beat" philly? 

Only thing i am worried about is am I going to have any jizz left if I happen to get some after we stomp Eagles.

Call it a blow to the team ego. Or call it divisional football on the road. Dan Quinn didn't look panicked on the sidelines during the loss to New Orleans -- nor should he have. Remember, when he was the Seahawks' defensive coordinator, he saw Seattle get beaten by big special-teams plays in St. Louis last season and still make it to the Super Bowl. Neither this squad nor its leader seemed shook. The real test will come in Weeks 14 and 16, against one team. Take a guess as to which.

From the NFL.com rankings.  I like the last comment, heh.

edit: that's the Falcon's ranking in case it wasn't obvious...

this is retarded man, why should fans need to "worry" about how "we" are going to "beat" philly? 

Only thing i am worried about is am I going to have any jizz left if I happen to get some after we stomp Eagles.

So profound.....

Rosy Palmer only work when you watch the game?  I am sure that if she isn't up for it her twin Left Palmer will be obliged to take good care of you.  

Seriously, doubt a real woman would have anything to do with such a shallow mind.

Archived